“Cosy pub grub” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Armagh UK
“Cosy pub grub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Friendly staff serving lovely home made food in a cosy pub setting.
Just had a light lunch here with friends, but food was really nice and value for money.
Lovely place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
jcmkDerry, Owner at Rafters & Friels Bar, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thanks for the nice comments on our business. Happy you enjoyed our food and that it was value for money.
Managenent.

Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great wee pub/restuarant in sleepy village. Good food keen prices and good atmosphere. Staff mostly friendly and willing to chat. Reasonable selection on menu catering for most needs.

Visited February 2012
Thanks for your positive comments on your dining experience at Rafters.
Management.
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“better than average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had Sunday lunch here recently on the strength of previous reviews, better than average food but overall I found it nothing to get excited about. My sons soup was served with shop bought wheaten bread not the hot roll indicated on the menu. One of the side plates was chipped.
The food itself was hot & of a sufficent portion but it lacked the woh factor, for me

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Drive on, dont stop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Called to this place yesterday on way hope from Portrush, Kids were starving, when we went in, we were asked had we booked, which I replied no, the waitress said they were very busy but could fit us in, no harm to them but they didnt seem to be that busy. We waited about 30 minutes to place our order. My older boy has Autism and found it very difficult to wait for his food. When I ordered my meal I just wanted a chicken salad, with no egg or cheese, told the waitress this, you would have thought I was asking for a million pounds! it took over an hour for the food to come and mine came with an egg on top. When I told waitress I was allergic to egg, she bit my head off saying I didnt tell her this, but I had, she reluctantly took it back. My chicken on my salad was extremely dry, not nice at all. Mt husband ordered honey chilli chicken, it was terrible, horrible taste and the chicken had big hard bits in it that he couldnt even cut through. All in all it was one of the worst experiences we have ever had in eating out with our children. I would not recommend this place to anyone and we certaintly would never ever go back

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
ireland
“Avoid ...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Called specifically 4 food.. Waited 25 mins 2 order.. The waitress took orders @ 2 other tables even tho they arrived after us..
40 mins later after hubby said abt the lengthy wait.. Comes 2 say my starter not available .. Potato wedges.. :( 1 hr later 2nd choice arrived .. Heard the table nxt sending soup back.. Actually said it was disgusting.. All starters went back.. Mains was ano no no.. Take my advice & drive on...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere