Just had 4 nights here to do some tramping. The lodge is well situated, well equipped, and extremely comfortable, particularly on an inclement day. Scott is very helpful with ideas and easy to get on with. It may seem a bit expensive but it is a treat and well worth it if you are lucky with the weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 400 metres from the famed Abel Tasman National Park, restaurants, cafes, beaches, water taxis and kayaking, the Lodge is the perfect base to explore it from. Park your car and walk to all activities. After a full day of activities sit on your private deck and enjoy the late afternoon sun in beautiful native gardens while gazing at the hills of the National Park. Allow the environment to work its magic. A place to unwind, relax and enjoy. Unspoilt, hassle-free, peaceful. A range of chalets available: studio chalets with ensuite and tea/coffee-making facilities, 1 & 2-bedroom chalets with bathrooms, cooking facilities and small lounge. TV, spa pool & sauna, BBQ, guest kitchen, laundry, room service breakfasts, off road parking, information & booking service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Abel Tasman Marahau Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abel Tasman Marahau Hotel Marahau
- Abel Tasman Marahau Nelson
- Abel Tasman Marahau Lodge Nelson-Tasman