A return visit for us. We spent 3 nights at Ocean View Chalets, this time with our grown up family. Robert welcomed us and showed us to our chalets and apartments. Once again, the accommodation was very clean and everything you could hope to find was there! Robert booked a boat trip package for us for the Saturday and it was a wonderful experience. The weather was glorious and the trip really memorable. The following day was very wet with little hope of improvement so, once again, Robert came to our rescue and booked us all on a Wine Tour which was wonderful......certainly a very enjoyable way to spend a very wet day!
The setting of Ocean View Chalets is very impressive, and the views are stunning. The accommodation is excellent and the customer care superb.......we absolutely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in native bush, with spectacular ocean views, our private self contained chalets offer the perfect getaway. Start the day with a scrumptious buffet breakfast and a smile. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Chalets Hotel Abel Tasman National Park
- Ocean View Chalets South Island
- Ocean View Chalets Marahau, Nelson-Tasman