We had decided to stay two nights in Abel Tasman and could not have picked a better place to stay. The view is stunning, the cabin well furnished and the bed comfortable. Possibly had there been more than the two of us the curtain, rather than a door between the bedroom and the rest of the accomodation might have been a slight problem. Both members of staff with whom we had dealings were extremely helpful. There is free wi-fi, but the signal does not reach all cabins and I had to sit outside reception - not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in native bush, with spectacular ocean views, our private self contained chalets offer the perfect getaway. Start the day with a scrumptious buffet breakfast and a smile. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Chalets Hotel Abel Tasman National Park
- Ocean View Chalets South Island
- Ocean View Chalets Marahau, Nelson-Tasman