Recently returned from ASC st.lucia. Wot ever problembs ASC had in the past are not there now.We had a fantastic honeymoon the staff couldnt do enough for you,food was great at the restraunts apart from the cove in the evening which could do with more choice. Cafe endis was our favourtie which was adults only ,we had our special honeymoon meal there the staff looked after us so good.The resort is so clean with well maintained gardens.We stayed in deluxe garden view,the bedroom was great with a massive bed but needed the bathroom updating,but you dont go there just to sit in it all day, but haveing said that it was clean. The pool bar became our new home,well shud i say my husbands ha ha.Entertainment at night was a bit dull but if you just want a totally chilled out holiday then this is the place to be..good water sports annd good relaxing beach.We had a fantastic relaxing honeymoon missing it already. P.S. if your honeymooners take copy of wedding certificate and ask for lorna.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate