Me & my husband came here on our honeymoon on 12th may. We had a nice and relaxing stay here. Great first impressions of the well kept grounds. We stayed in a deluxe garden view suite, they decorated our bed with petals and put champagne on ice next to our bed, was such a nice surprise and they made reservations for us at the italian restaurant for the following night. The room was much bigger than we thought it would be, Nice big bed, big bath seperate to shower, we did have some ants in our toilet most of our stay, I did mention it to reception and the cleaning staff put some repellent down which kept them away for about 2 days.
The restaurants at this resort are amazing the food was really delicious, the cove which is the buffet bar was only ok though, and the service can be a little rude but most of the time the staff were friendly.
The beach is quite nice but there is a much nicer beach 5 mins to the left entrance behind the italian restaurant.
The entertainement was okay, some nights it was a band, other nights they would have singers or dancers. fire breathers.
The activities we didnt bother with much we did do the sunset stroll which was a 20 minute walk in a circle. We did book in to do archery as well, but when we got to the meeting place the staff had already gone to the archery field, and when we got there they said we did not have the right footwear and had to book in another time, but they did not tell us this at the time of booking which was a little annoying.
Overall though a very nice resort and I would recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate