Leaving St Lucia today after 10 fun-filled days at Smugglers Cove. We are sad to be leaving this beautiful island. The warmth of the people in and outside the resort has been amazing. We were blown away by the patience of the gentlemen at the water sports dept especially Mervyn, Dwight & Orlando. They taught me to water ski!
The resort is nice, food is good and facilities for kids are great. Only disappointing aspect was the evening entertainment. "Dre" was great and seemed to do a lot with limited resources but "band" scheduled to perform was cancelled several times during our stay. The alternative to Dre - Junior - wasn't very nice/good either.
Staff overall were excellent. Gerard in the restaurant and his team of servers were super. Bar staff were always pleasant despite dealing with constant demands for cocktails, etc. Javid, James & Delbert in particular were super and always pleasant in dealing with adults & kids in the lounge area.
Ownership of the resort changed while we were here - it will be interesting to see what kind of impact (if any) this will have on the standard/facilities provided. This was our 7th stay at this resort and probably our most enjoyable. We plan to return again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate