we were not happy with the state of 90% of the high chairs, or the unsteady cot. But the location was fabulous. The room we originally had was right by the late night entertainment which was ideal for us, although it did have a lovely pool and sea view. We did manage to get moved on the first night to a one bed suite which was perfect for us. The service at the restaurants was a little slow, and there often seemed a queue at the main 'pitons' bar for a drink, although I used the other beach and swim up bars mainly which were much quieter. We chose this hotel partly for the child care on offer, which we can not fault, the staff were brilliant. And our one year old was well looked after on the occasions we dropped him off for an hour or two. Usually before a late afternoon family swim in the children's pool(with its own bar) drinks were served from all bars in small plastic cups, which was not ideal , and there were quite a few experienced guests who had took their own larger insulated cup in which to pour two cups into, meaning less trips to the bar. Food was reasonable, we dined at the Italian virtually ever lunch, and a few times in the evening, and preferred breakfast at the waterside restaurant as it was much nicer views and quieter.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate