My husband and I had a lovely relaxing time. We did read reviews but took them with a pinch of salt! We are well travelled and this resort is not as bad as people make out! Perhaps these people should of gone to Sandals!
We were happy to have been upgraded to a bigger and better room. Thank you! We loved the food and put weight on due to our over eating with the delicious delights offered!
The water sports that were offered were great and a nice touch to have water skiing, wake boarding, banana boats, wind surfing, kayaks & hobie cats. The water sport's team are dedicated and very patient. Special thanks to Orlando & Augustine who didn't give up on my husband and taught him to water ski! Thank you! We loved the beach and spent every day on it. The pools looked great and plenty of them.
The bar can be a bit slow to be served but we were so chilled out, it didn't really bother us. The evening entertainment was ok, it was a band that played a few times over the week and a lady singer.
More beach towels required! A few times we had to keeps ours and they closed 5pm.
The transfer is long 1hr 30mins and it's a windy road up north! Next time we will get the helicopter! The resort is in the middle of no where, so think again if you're wanting nightlife or shops nearby.
We would definitely return to this hotel , we had a great time. If you're in doubt, book Sandals or another 5star hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate