My sister and I stayed here March 2014. We had a lovely time the resort it is quite beautiful and well maintained. There are great views from the many pool areas. There was a good choice and quality of food in the four restaurants (as long as you have no allergies or restrictions), the only meals I didn’t enjoy were at the Italian restaurant as both my meals there I found the food over salted (although the tiramisu was nice).
The only place the resort is let down is by the quality of the rooms, ours was a standard and afraid the wear and tear showed up, the small bathroom had broken tiles, a really stained bath and sink and unimpressive shower. The bedroom showed it’s age. The resort is rated 3½ star but the room is only 2 (3 at a pinch), an update of the room is desperately needed. I’ve no idea what the non-standard rooms are like, if they’re better it might be worth paying for the better rooms, the standard was a real let down.
The service was friendly but a bit slow in the restaurants and bars. Housing keeping were quick to respond to problems, sadly we had to call them almost on a daily bases to get towels for our room.
It’s was lovely having a choice of so many pools. The resort did have problem with the stock of clean beach towels.
WIFI free but only available in the public areas not in your room.
Top marks for the fish, absolutely tasty.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate