We loved this resort. 63 acres of beautiful flowering shrubs and trees with private beach. The restaurants were top notch. The cove restaurant is a buffet and the food was delicious, healthy with variety. There are three other restaurants where you book, we liked the Trattoria Italian restaurant, it was outstanding, with such attentive service.
The rooms are clean, the bathrooms little tired, but we are in the Caribbean ! The rooms spacious, with king size bed and new flat screen tv. We walked to pigeon island from the end of the beach. If you see Typhoon on the beach, he offers a day long boat trip down the coast to Soufriere, stopping at two places to snorkel on the way back. $75.00. Above all, staff are so lovely, attentive, polite. We had a great time!
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Almond Smugglers Cove
- Almond Smugglers Cove Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.