What can i say we had a wonderful time at Smugglers cove resort and spa. The staff are lovely and friendly can't do enough to help when you need it.
It was my partners birthday when we were there and all the staff in the waterside grill restaurant came out and sang happy birthday to him with candles in the cake he had order for desert.
The resort is around 30 years old so it is looking a bit dated. There are staff working on the resort all the time to keep it clean and repairing thing were needed.Don't let this put you off as it really is a wonderful place.
We give this resort a 5 star for location,staff, food,amenities.
There are 6 pools in total, 7 tennis courts, 3 a la cart restaurants a children's restaurant and a buffet restaurant.
The beach is lovely and the waters sports are in with your price, there is a bbq on the beach every day if you want a bbq, the chicken is great.
We would recommend you go on the boat trip around the island and to the try the mud spa,there was 13 of us on the Gemini we had a lovely time.
We meet some really wonderful people in the resort which made the holiday great.
We will definitely be returning to Smugglers cove as we enjoyed it so much.
If you are looking for a holiday in St Lucia we recommend you go to this resort as it was truly wonderful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate