We just returned from our stay at Smugglers Cove. We were concerned about some of the reviews but thoroughly enjoyed the resort. The food and drinks were very good. There were many activities, including water sports and nature walks. Cowboy was in charge of the fitness program and made working out fun. We took a number of Cowboy's classes and liked all of them. There might be more glamorous resorts but we found the activities and the staff more than made up for it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel, Regatta Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate