Was really apprehensive about this hotel after reading all of the reviews, however we loved our stay here.
The grounds were in great condition and maintained, we couldn't fault any of the staff, all were very helpful and friendly.The food selection and cocktails were amazing!!! There was enough sun loungers around, even if you came out at midday you could still have your pick.
We had a basic room however it wasn't bad, it had everything we needed and was quite spacious. Loved they layout of the hotel.
Giving it 4 stars as I think there are still improvements, most of the exterior could do with a paint job, and there were a few cats running around the restaurants. Also whilst we were there, a lot of maintenance work was going on, so the pool bar was closed, and half of the beach was dug up...Although no big deal, it just had to be the week we were there. :(
Overall loved our stay here and would recommend. The resort's in a great location too. In regards to the maintenance work; when its finished this hotel will be perfect.
If you're like me ladies and wouldn't think about taking trainers to your beach holiday. Please do. The hotel does 3 organised walks a week showing you the sites local to the hotel, and as I had no trainers I couldn't go for safety reasons. Soo my friend and I done one on our own to pigeon island (it was doable, but I wish I had walking shoes).
Take a walk to Cap Maison beach, it's not even 5 minutes away and it's gorgeous.
Don't spend a fortune on US plug converters, we found our room was 3 pinned UK plugs and US.
For breakfast you must go to the omelette and pancake station; it's the best. Also make sure you have a BBC cocktail! (I really miss those)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate