I have been visiting the beautiful island of St Lucia since I was a small child over 45 years ago. I have stayed at the Jalousie on the southern tip of the island, the Windjammer, the Rex Resorts, Morgan Bay all the way up to Smugglers Cove. This was my third stay at Smuggles Cove in the last 5 years. We choose Smugglers this time for a very special reason; my mother Ioved this island and had always said she wanted her ashes to be taken there when she died, so sadly enough that was our reason for this trip. We were greeted by Rose upon our arrival at Smugglers, she was amazing; I told her why we were there and she was so compassionate and wonderful. I just knew we'd made the right choice in returning to this resort. Our room was beautiful and had a welcome back fruit basket and bottle of wine, which does not happen at every resort you return too. The food was outstanding and the restaurant staff especially Omany and yet another Rose were all so welcoming and accommodating. The watersports were yet another wonderful part of the resort and Sherman and Laurance made our stay, they were both sweethearts. Too me...Smugglers Cove is a rare find and I recommend it highly for a truly tropical vacation. Thanks to all of you at Smugglers Cove...see you again soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate