We had a great time even though it rained for three days, thank goodness we went for two weeks. The rooms are a bit rough around the edges but they are being upgraded,the food was fantastic and so much choice,all the waterspouts were free! Yes even water skiing. We found the staff so friendly and helpful, the trips were excellent,we tried snuba, zip lining in the rain forest and the segways, which is the only trip I have been on where they don't try and get more money out of you eg photo's or souvenirs,so big thumbs up there. Be prepared for a very long bus transfer from the air port,a hour and a half of bendy scary steep roads.We met some fantastic canadians while we were there the best holiday ever. And so much for everyone old or young to do thank you to all the staff you were all fantastic x
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate