I just got back from St. Lucia Smuggler Cover Resort. I have stayed at the resort for 7 days. It's excellent place for relaxation. It has 4 different restaurants in the resort. All you can eat restuarant, Cove restaurant, Asia & Thai Food, Asia Cafe, Italian Food, and waterside grill restaurant. You could choose what restaurants you want to go to, and some restaurants need to book 24 hours in advanced. During the noon hours, you could get BBQ food beside beach.
All the staffs are very nice and helpful, they all could speak well in English. Resort has a water sport center to supply equipments for all different water sport activities like water skiing, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boat, sail boat. If you don't know they would love to provide you a lesson for learning how to play. I would love to thanks those people such as Diamien, and Sherman to provide excellent service.
My wife and I also join the different kind of activities, such as pilates. pilates teacher, stan has very good experience, and patience to show, and teaching us pilates during the lessons.
During the night, it also got some programs/shows. For example: Local dance, musical singing, and ..
one last thing you must need to try if you go there, there is a local guy called Typhoon in the beach will offer day trip for boating, and sighting seeing the island, swimming and snorkel at other beaches, shopping at the casteries market.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Priceline so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Spa
- Smugglers Cove Hotel Cap Estate
- Almond Smugglers Cove Castries
- Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Cap Estate