Cap Maison is a very special place. The hotel is first class, with very friendly and efficient staff. The food at the Cliff restaurant is excellent and the setting is second to none. You can never get tired of looking at the view from The Cliff over the ocean; the sunsets are spectacular. The hotel benefits from a private beach called smugglers cove which is great for a relaxing swim in the sea and/or a 'sundowner' drink at the beach bar. We played golf on three of the days at the St Lucia Golf Club, a very good course, ideally located just 5 mins from Cap Maison. It was my first visit to St Lucia and I will definitely be returning to Cap Maison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate