My wife and I had gotten married at Cap Masion on 10-10-10 and we had the MOST wonderful experience with it. The location was truly breathtaking and the staff were perfect, went above an beyond, WAY ABOVE. Located on a cliff with amazing views and incredible sunsets you couldn't ask for more. The grounds were kept very tidy and the friendly staff were very attentive. The food at the Clif restaurant was just heaven, we had a hard time choosing the menu items that we wanted to try. Too much good food and not enough time to try them all. The chef gets 5 stars from us without a second thought. I'm having a hard time trying to put into words how everyone that was a part of our experience made our wedding everything that we wanted and more. We even went back for our 1 week anniversary just because we loved it so much. I've already planned on us going back for our 1 year anniversary.
I would DEFINITELY recommend anyone that is wanting to get married on St. Lucia that Cap Masion is the only place you should do it. The pictures will turn out better than you can imagine from all the amazing views around the grounds and the guests will be totally amazed by the food/drink and of course the wedding cake. Also the gazebo is overlooking the ocean and is the perfect size and look for your destination wedding. Not only did the folks at Cap Masion go above and beyond our expectations but they kept coming back to us asking what more they could do for us.... Now if that's not service I don't know what is.
Ross Stevenson, Mathew and Dey from Cap Masion I would like to thank you along with your staff of wonderful individuals from the bottom of my heart for making my wife and I's special day an experience that we will never forget. And we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Mr. & Mrs. Builta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate