Though the cab ride from the major airport on the south end of the island to the property of Cap Maison was long (1 1/2 hours) it was worth every minute. We had a junior villa suite which had a pool and veranda (where we spent tons of time) with gorgeous view of the ocean. The property is on a cliff and there are steps to the small (but nice) beach area. The restaurant was first rate. (We were disappointed the two times we didn't eat there.) Everyone strives to make your visit enjoyable, starting with complimentary bubbly on arrival. Double check on all reservations (spa, special zip line deck, etc.) as us and others found that there were some hiccups in scheduling. We felt private and secluded and appreciate that we could keep in touch with our kids via the wireless internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate