I was a guest at Cap Maison in early April with my husband. We were blown away by the beauty, friendliness, service, and views (particularly sunsets). You can be as active or as restful on this vacation as you choose. We mixed it up and did a little bit of both. The concierge services at Cap Maison were exceptional. They took care of us from airport transfers to the resort, to bookiing various activities/adventures around the Island, etc. The tour companies they paired us with were all fabulous. We experienced some disappointment when we arranged for a rental car. We were given a small SUV that looked and sounded like it was going to die at any minute. We passed the 100,000 mile mark in the car and were forced to stop to re-fill the tires with air. So you've been warned...beware when renting a car! Our ocean view room was beautiful with the exception that the floors were filthy dirty upon arrival and there were no waste paper baskets in the suite. As soon as we notified the front desk they quickly sent someone over to remedy the situation. It took them 2 attempts to get the floor clean though. Skip the Spa. Don't let the fact that they exclusively use Sothy's products fool you. I had a facial and my husband had a massage. Nothing special that warrants the prices there. Internet works in the rooms but not very well. Breakfast and Dinners at the restaurant The Cliff at Cap were phenomenal. The food at The Naked Fisherman Restaurant was also spectacular. Fresh food, creative preparations, great atmosphere, and gorgeous views. If possible, choose a suite with a pool on the roof. Don't miss these attractions: Jungle Biking at Anse Chastanet Resort, Hike Gros Piton, Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall, Excursion to Soufriere Drive-In Volcano and Sulphur Springs, and Mud Baths. Scuba Diving and snorkeling are highly recommended activities in many places around the island. Also the overnight Turtle excursion may be worth your while if you love these giant creatures. We look forward to returning to this exceptional resort again someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate