We arrived at Cap Maison for the second half of our honeymoon and were delighted with the look and feel of the resort. We were greeted with glasses of champagne and our room wasn't quite ready so we headed down to the Naked Fisherman for lunch. The resort itself is small, and has the feel of exclusivity. The grounds are maintained beautifully and the views are gorgeous.
The only downside would be that we had booked our trip as a bed and breakfast package through Expedia and got a little bit of attitude when we pointed this out and they had to adjust our final bill to reflect the change. They did adjust the price for us without much of a fight.
But other than that, a traditional hotel with all the usual room amenities and a nice, relaxing atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate