I had the pleasure of staying at Cap Maison for one night. Let me just say, I wish it was more than one night and I will for sure stay longer next time. The whole experience was delightful beginning with the arrival. My nose was greeted with an aromatic fragrance and when I inquired, I was told it was lemongrass. I got a cold towel to cool me down. The view of the sunset was just spectacular. The meals were awesome (be sure to order the St. Lucian Creole breakfast for a treat). It was so yummy we ordered 2. My fish roti was also very yummy for my ride back to the airport. They were great and packed up a nice box for my 90 minute ride back to the airport.
Staff was exceptional and aiming to please. The lyricist and guitar player at the restaurant were great. As you can see, my experience was awesome and I can't wait to get back. Keep up the great work Cap Maison. I shall return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate