If you're looking for easy luxury, genuine hospitality and total relaxation in St. Lucia, this is where to go!
We enjoyed the second part of our honeymoon at Cap Maison and I would go back again and again. The genuine attentiveness of the staff left us feeling like royalty - it didn't seem like a chore to interact with us, rather that everyone was really proud of what they did and was enjoying their work day. Going to meals became fun because we created easy rapport with the staff there.
Big shout out to Matthew, the F&B Manager, and Chef Nico, both of whom went above and beyond to make our experience special. My husband's birthday fell during the trip and these two took extra steps to create a memorable celebration. I'm incredibly thankful for their efforts!
We had two couples massages, both blissful. The male therapist was one of the best I've ever had, and the prices were completely reasonable, especially considering the caliber of the resort.
We were lucky enough to be upgraded to an ocean view villa with a pool, which was lovely, although perhaps a little stuffy after dark when the blinds were drawn. I remain perplexed by the outdoor shower which had stairs from the outside going in to it and could be viewed from the upstairs unit balcony. I guess only good for a rinse off in your bathing suit, or if you're an exhibitionist! The ocean views from our back deck and pool kept me smiling the whole time, and remain with me.
With the meal plan option available at Cap Maison, I don't know why people would settle for those big box all inclusive resorts. With the meal plan, you can even opt to eat in your spacious villa, which is such a bonus, especially in the mornings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate