“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Great food, stunning view. Service was good. If you go to Barbados, you MUST try this place.

Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“most outstanding rest on the west coast,beats Tides,cliff,nishi etc.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

i visited this restaurant because it was recommended to me by many people, as i got there and walk in the lounge area,i decided to have a drink to which the waiter recommend your strawberry mojoto*to die for* then i was taken to my table , my waiter Stafan was very charming,and very professional....... the starters were excellent including my main course ,i must say that everything was beyond my expectation....i know Cin Cin will be the number one restaurant in barbados,the staff were friendly ,attentive and very efficient, next year i will be back and i hope Stafan will be there,he made my wife feel very welcome with his charm.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wish I could rate higher than a 5.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011 via mobile

To start off you walk into this beautiful lounge area and where you sit and order a drink a relax for a few minutes. Then they proceed to walk you outside to a beautiful seating area, not overcrowded and you look down on the rocks and the beautiful crystal clear water. The service is outstanding and every bit of food that was placed on the table was absolutely delicious! A little pricier than most of the other restaurants on the island. But worth every penny. The ambience the food, the service everything is absolutely right on top notch! Thank you to Tyrone who was right on the money with the service and any suggestions he made were fabulous. We will be back!!!

Trinidad
“I will make it my mission to go back everytime I am in the island!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I went to the restaurant quite recently and upon entry I was astonished with the level of detail and sophistication of the finishings and decor inside. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. As my wife and I were a bit early, we stopped for a drink at the bar and the bar staff made suggestions on what we should try. All were a success! We we then seated outside on the deck at our table, which had a marvelous view of the Caribbean Sea. I love the blue waters of Barbados... The food was fantastic, from the starters (which were a little small but bursting with flavor), to the main course, to the desert all blew me away with presentation as well as taste. The price is also extremely comparable (even better in many cases) to many of the fine dining restaurants on the island, but the taste is second to none!! I will be back to Cin Cin By The Sea every time I am in the beautiful island of Barbados!!!!!!

Gloucs
“Definitely worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

We ate here twice at the beginning of September, the first time on the advice of our housekeeper, the second time because we enjoyed it the first time. It has a modern and clean feel with all the staff being friendly, attentive and not over bearing. On both occasions the food was excellent and well presented. I would recommend booking a table outside on the terrace and if possible go when you can appreciate the sunset. We ate in a few restaurants during our stay, including Sandy Lane and Mullins, and this was definitely our favourite.