“Home from Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Plymouth
“Home from Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have always considered the Hamptons top drawer quality. The rooms are always clean, the breakfasts are always wonderful and the staff always friendly! I always look for Hamptons and I know I will be satisfied with our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

The Hampton Inn at The Villages is a good place to stay while visiting The Villages. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good also, they has some variation every day. The only negative I have and it is a big one, is that the AC was loud when it ran. We were in room 321 so maybe maintenance could look into that. Other than that I can say this Hampton Inn is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and does a great job taking care of their guests!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Angie_Rivera_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 5 days ago
I am very pleased that you found The Hampton Inn at The Villages is a good place to stay while visiting The Villages. My staff works very hard to keep the hotel clean and well maintained. Our hot breakfast is one of our highlights. I have asked engineering to look into the issues with the AC that you reported and we appreciate that you brought it to our attention. Thank you for your comments and positive review.

Valdosta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My husband and I made an quick overnight trip to the Villages, Florida. We made the reservations on our way down.... reservations were made easily, check in was easy, front desk very friendly and helpful, room was beautiful and spotless..... most of all.... the bed was very, very comfortable... Enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is such a pleasure to read your comments and review of our hotel here in The Villages, FL. My staff appreciates your kind words. We work very hard to provide you with a great stay and a wonderful breakfast and it is very nice to be acknowledged. I welcome the opportunity to serve you again the next time you visit The Villages.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pat and I enjoyed our stay very much and look forward to returning again. The location was great and was very accessible to good restaurants, movies, shopping and entertainment.

Their morning breakfast was very good. With hot items such as waffles, eggs, oatmeal.
Fresh fruit (such as apples, oranges, bananas) and plenty of hot drinks.

Pat and Frank

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you Pat and Frank for your wonderful review of our hotel. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest. We look forward to seeing you again and again.

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I always go to Hampton Inn hotels because all the personnel is very helpful and friendly, the rooms are cozy, I can work out while I'm in a business trip, and they usually have hot breakfast. It is always a warranty that you will relax at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Angie_Rivera_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We strive to be as helpful and as friendly as possible at The Hampton Inn & Suites in The Villages, FL. Thank you for noticing. It is our pleasure to serve you and to provide a great experience, including a cozy bed! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

No complaints at all. EVERYTHING was better than expected. Will definitely return when we are in the area. Owned by those with American standards. Have much international travel experience and know the value of American standards.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 1 week ago
The staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment and review our hotel. It is always nice to hear that we have provided our guests a comfortable stay and a good breakfast experience. We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again the next time you visit The Villages.

Lafayette, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My reservation was incorrect in the hotel's system even though it was correct with Hilton and on my confirmation email. This took two days to resolve, with multiple phone calls to the hotel and to Hilton. I was assured the error was fixed but when we arrived it was still incorrect even though I spoke with the hotel's general manager and 3 other front desk workers. The hotel staff was incompetent and hopelessly confused. I don't understand why their computer system would be different than what Hilton would see??? Once we finally checked in the room had a horrible odor of extremely strong perfume, as well as ants on the furniture that we later found also crawling on our skin. Fridge didn't work properly, food and drinks were either warm or frozen solid, two cans of diet coke exploded, we turned down the fridge a tiny bit and then all our food was warm and had to be thrown away. The A/C was either freezing cold or off, no happy medium. Light bulbs were burned out in desk lamp. Toilets didn't flush correctly, when I asked for a plunger it was delivered to my room encrusted with feces. Our saleswoman from The Villages came to pick us up one day to tour homes and the front desk worker told her we checked out and left. Mind boggling!!! A wake-up call I requested never came. When I told the front desk they said they had no record of it from the previous day. No apologies were given, no offers to correct any of our issues or compensate us for the complete and utter disaster this entire stay turned out to be. We checked out after 5 nights and cut our stay short. Hilton Honors said we would hear back from the general manager within 3 days, but we did not. By far the worst experience I've had at a hotel, and shocking after hundreds of excellent stays within the Hilton brand.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Angie_Rivera_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your review of our property and for sharing your comments. We strive to maintain the highest standards at the Hampton Inn & Suites in The Villages, FL. Your experience is not typical of most guests at our hotel. Every guest's experience should be a "great stay" at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. If that was not the case for you, I sincerely apologize. We value your business. I have addressed your complaints with the staff in an effort to resolve the many deficiencies that you have experienced.

Angie Rivera, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages? Share your experiences!