Upon my arrival, Mel, the front desk attendant was warm and welcoming. As a new Hilton Gold member, she helped me figure some stuff out and made me feel at home. Thanks Mel!
The pool isn't heated, but is nice and clean. The workout facilities offer three nice options to de-stress. Beds comfortable as always - Hampton Inns have my favorite beds - and good wifi.
I have two areas in which I believe could be improved. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping was good, but failed to replace the toiletries and washcloths that I had used. I really could've used an extra washcloth and pod of coffee, but it when I type it out, it seems rather insignificant.
The walls are very thin. The people in the room next to mine were talking later at night, in normal voices, and I could hear everything they said. My advice-bring some earplugs :)
With this being said, I've stayed here before and I'll stay here again. I recommend it for business or leisure travel. I'd love to see some restaurants pop up within walking distance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn