We are Hampton Inn fans in general so it pains me to have to rate this one as average at best (5 on a 10 pt scale, so rounded up to 3 on a 5 pt scale). The breakfasts were good as we have come to expect with omelets and waffles in addition to cereals, fruits, and breads. The robust coffee has some body to it which is nice. But we also stayed on the top floor where there was regularly a loud hum. We always travel with earplugs so we wore them to be able to sleep. The refrigerator would have been nice, but it was also loud so we unplugged it. The bed and pillows were ok but not great. We parked in the back one night and had to walk around to the front because our room keys would not open the back or side doors.
That all said, the room was clean, the price was good, the breakfast/public area was very nice, and there was a computer where we could check in for our flights and print boarding passes. The location is adjacent to The Villages so convenient if you are visiting there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn