We just returned from an extended visit to the Villages, and again stayed at the Hampton Inn. Cannot say enough about the efficient, pleasant, and caring staff, from the front desk to the housekeepers. The general manager, Angie, is a miracle worker; in spite of often being short-staffed, she kept everything going, and kept a smile on her face! She gives 150% to her job, and is certainly an asset to the Hilton organization. (by the way, we are NOT related, and in fact we had never met her before this trip, although she was the general manager during our previous stays.)
The rooms were clean and well appointed, and always kept clean. The towels were spotless and fluffy, and plentiful, too. The beds were REALLY comfortable, and the curtains kept the light out so that "sleeping in" wasn't a problem. The breakfast area also is kept clean, and there is sufficient seating.
The hotel is perfectly located, with shopping and access to The Villages nearby. We are looking forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn