My husband and I stayed her for 4 nights during Christmas of 2012. We had planned to have our adult son sleep on the pull out sofa. The sofa was very old and uncomfortable so he had to sleep at my husbands parents. I gave this property an overall very good because it met all our needs but is not a 5 star property. I noticed how clean the hotel is from top to bottom. Nice breakfast with hot food, great coffee, papaers and TV. Staff was very friendly and helpful providing directions and maps. Located in walking distance to Spanish Springs town square and other restaurants. Beds were comfortable but blankets were worn. Priced right and we stayed 4 nights for under $400. Would stay here again. And pets are welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn