My first stay at this location was pleasant and problem-free. My allegiance for the past couple of years has been to the newer Hampton Inn on SR 484 in Belleview. This one is older but is well kept up. The living room/breakfast area is identical to the other one. Rooms/beds/wifi were fine. Enjoyed the pool. Enjoyed the breakfasts (a little too much). Desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff were all friendly and helpful.
In terms of location, this Hampton Inn is in a much more upscale area than the Belleview location, closer to the wider variety of restaurants and shopping centers of the immediate Villages area. It's a 15-20 minute drive from I-75, so may not be best for people who are just passing through, but for visiting family in the Villages/Belleview area it's very convenient. I am more likely to stay at this location in the future than the 484 location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn