I just read the previous reviews, and must have stayed at a different hotel! The lobby area obviously was recently re-done; everything is clean and attractive. The room we were in (and the hallway areas, too) all appeared to have been recently updated. The carpets looked new, the sofa-bed in our room looked and felt brand-new, the bed was very comfortable, and the linens and towels were clean, white, and fluffy.
The breakfast area could use a few more tables, but there is a long table with bar-stool height chairs that accommodates about 18 more people. It's not as comfortable as sitting around a table, but certainly works if a table isn't available. The food is fresh and frequently replenished, and the coffee is delicious. The staff makes sure the serving area and the tables are kept clean.
Best of all, though, is the front desk staff. Pat (Patricia) and Judy (Judith) were always pleasant and helpful; we enjoyed speaking with them, and their suggestions were always well thought-out and greatly appreciated.
We would highly recommend this Hampton Inn for anyone visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Hampton Inn & Suites is nestled in the heart of The Villages in central Florida, just a short drive to many Orlando attractions and Ocala's beautiful horse-country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites The Villages
- Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages Hotel The Villages
- Hampton Inn Lady Lake
- Lady Lake Hampton Inn