“A little gem” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 102 Restaurants in The Villages
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Delivery
Description: At NYPD Pizza our sauces are homemade and produced with vine-ripened tomatoes. We use only pure olive oil and 100% real mozzarella cheese. All key food ingredients are grown domestically & produced in the USA, and whenever possible we use locally grown produce.
Belleview, Florida
“A little gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was my first time here, decided to pop in for lunch. I was greeted warmly by a waitress and checked out the inside. I thought it was tiny and perfect to dine with that certain someone. I thought it was cozy and ordered the special which was 2 slices "very large" with a drink for $5.Even the guy who took my order was friendly. The pizza was very good it reminded me of PizzaAlley in St. Augustine. Which I loved!!!! Pizza was very crispy. I ate outside on their patio underneath a ceiling fan.Very nice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South River
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Florida is not known for the best pizza, this is one of the best around the Villages! They were prompt and there pizza was good, the antipasta was ok. The zeppole was a hit, especially the cinnamon sugar!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lady Lake, Florida
“Glad we tried this one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nothing to dislike. This little place was a sweet bonus for us. We had never eaten there but will certainly be returning. Food superb and large portions (lunch the next day for me). Wait staff excellent and friendly. Owner on scene and working just as hard as his staff. We like seeing that and know that is a good sign of excellent managing. We approached the owner on our way out and told gave him kudos for all of it.

Visited February 2013
“Remarkably good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in the Villages now for 5 years & I've heard every bodies opinions on where the best NY style pizza can be had & quite honestly they all SUCKED!! Finally & I do mean FINALLY The Villages has a great pizza place!!! I've heard people complain about the wait, complain about the cost & complain about the seating but honestly where I'm from people would stand in line in a blizzard to get great pizza & pay a lot more too! Everything on the menu is delicious so don't be bound by pizza alone, if its busy call ahead for take out, they wrap everything perfectly so you'll enjoy it at home while watching a game w/ family & friends!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The Villages, Florida
“You gotta be kidding me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

For anyone on this site who doesn't think this place is FANTASTIC doesn't really know pizza. I'm Italian, from New York and old enough to know a good pizza. We have been there almost every week since it opened and even waited (cause we know what we are waiting for)! APPLAUSE to Gary for really caring about his customers. Only recommendation is to serve garlic bread with salads. See ya next Friday night!

Visited February 2013