“Four Star for Chains is rare for me” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant chain that provides the food, fun and friendliness reminiscent of feel-good Americana. On June 6, 1986, the first Johnny Rockets opened on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, offering guests friendly service and great food in a fun and nostalgic atmosphere. Every original Johnny Rockets restaurant boasts great tasting food from a menu of favorites including juicy hamburgers, classic sandwiches, and hand-dipped shakes and malts. Guests also enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes and authentic decor. This classic diner also entertains with dancing every half hour.
The Villages, Florida
“Four Star for Chains is rare for me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have been to other Johnny Rockets but this place in The Villages really brings back memories of the 50s. As usual loved the strawberry shakes and egg salad sandwich was very good too, not too salty but just right. I used to get combination of small burgers and mini hot dog but iwas not on the menu this go around. Asked the manager and he told me that I can still get it though not on the menu. Glad to hear that. Listening to "16 Camdles" and having my shakes or floats gives me good vives. Keep it up.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Kentucky
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Friends, the burgers and hot dogs at this joint are the real deal. Milk shakes quite tasty as well. I really like the atmosphere. The music can't be beat for the 50+ crowd (or any age for that matter) and I like the dancing wait staff as well. I think the burgers are just about the best in the Villages area, and despite the fact that I AM 55+, I do indulge in their chili dogs every now and then. They are SO good, I just can't help myself..... I saw the reviews about lackluster service and don't get it. I have NEVER been in there when the manager himself didn't stop by to ask me how everything was. The only real problem I have with this place is staying away.... I keep finding reasons to be in that neighborhood around lunch time. Coincidence? I think not.....

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri
“great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

they make the best burgers here. we come almost weekly and are never disappointed. service is always good. fun atmosphere. the only disappointment was that my husband put money into the table jukebox to hear some songs and they never came on while we were there. wouldn't go anywhere else for burgers.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Fun watching the show!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The best milkshake ever. Great atmosphere, brightly decorated. Great service. A fun time and can't wait til next month to return.

Visited August 2012
Summerfield, Florida
“Milkshakes A Must”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great milkshakes, decent food, but service is spotty and seemed unorganized.They try, but fall short of providing a quality experience.

Visited July 2012