Sat outside in the lovely garden and enjoyed choosing our food from a display inside. Both had fish for starters and mains! Surprised we had to pay extra for a bowl of salad as no veg were included. Service was fine and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Priory is nestled within the historic town of Caerleon on the River Usk. Dating back to 1180 and starting life as a Cistercian Monastery, it later became a Nunnery, private residence and since 1996, this beautiful building and its secluded grounds have been home to the Priory Hotel and Restaurant. We want your stay with us to be relaxing, enjoyable and focused on fantastic food. The Priory is the perfect setting to unwind, enjoy the best of locally sourced cuisine, and have a truly memorable stay in the historic town of Caerleon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Priory Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Priory Hotel And Restaurant
- Priory Hotel Newport
- The Priory Hotel & Restaurant Caerleon, UK - Newport