I wish that I could give Nikki Beach 6 stars - it was that great!
The resort is exceptional. The bungalows are lovely and very comfortable. There are only 16 bungalows in the resort right now. It's nice because you get to know your neighbors and the staff very well.
The food was out of this world. Everything that we ordered off of the menu was delicious. Also, they accommodated us by making dishes that weren't on the menu - we just had to give 24 hr notice. I was able to satisfy my mango sticky rice craving that way - yum! The passion fruit mojitos are to die for. Happy hour half-priced drinks is from 4-7pm, so we ordered a lot of them!
I highly suggest making reservations for the Sunday brunch, which was amazing. It's 5 hours of deliciousness (the food was soooo good), DJ music, and beautiful people. Also, I highly recommend the cooking class. That was so much fun and well worth it! I wasn't a huge fan of the massage (too rough for me), but my husband loved it.
The beach is a little small but very nice and there is a decent sized private area that only bungalow guests can get into. It's a nice change of pace from the busier pool/restaurant/bar area. Make sure you grab a spot by the pool to watch the evening sunsets - absolutely breathtaking!
Lastly, the staff are the best. Everyone went above and beyond to ensure that our stay here was perfect. We've taken a lot of vacations and stayed at a lot of resorts. The staff here were by far the best I have ever experienced.
In sum, if you are looking for the perfect vacation, make sure that you stay at Nikki Beach. If you don't stay there, at least stop by to hang out by the fun pool one day and make sure you attend the brunch!
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.