We stayed at the Nikki Beach with my other half for 5 nights a week ago. From the moment we got picked up from the airport to the moment we left we felt so welcome and well taken care of.
I truly felt that every staff member did their best to help guests with their wishes and no request was too much.
The bungalows are great, and the most important part for me, the bed, was heaven. I often get back pain when sleeping in hotel beds but not here. Slept like a baby. We even skipped breakfast one morning because we just wanted to sleep in the amazing bed. I cannot pinpoint what it is about the bed that makes it so good, it just is. And the bungalows over all are well equipped, they have all you can ask for. Well, one thing was missing, the bath tube, but not big of a deal for us. The patios of the bungalows are so relaxing. It is nice to just sit outside and relax on the sofa, read a book and enjoy the beautiful garden.
The chef of Nikki Beach, Peter, is truly a gem, his meals are so delicious. I'm very selective with my diet but no request of mine seemed to be a problem, what ever I asked, I got it. Room service was truly efficient, it took about 5 minutes to get the order into the bungalow. By the way, the sunsets are beautiful on this part of the island so make sure that you enjoy your dinner at least once on the time of sunset (about 6.30 pm) by the beach or the deck, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
The beach was nice, loved the hammock, easy access to the water, no hard corals or rocks which could heart your feet and warm, calm waters. They had kayaks their which was fun. We used them to take a look at the beach from the seaside, which was good exercise and also just pure fun.
We also booked a snorkelling trip via hotel to Koh Taen south from Koh Samui. Everything went so smoothly. We got picked up exactly the right time and we got a lunch basket from the hotel with us including Nikki Beach wine, sushi type lunch, fruits etc. We saw a good selection of fish and after snorkeling we got taken to a small island, with a beatiful sand reef, where we enjoyed our lunch after snorkeling. It was pretty much a perfect trip. I really liked the fact that it wasn't hours away, the trip itself took only about 20 minutes.
The place is run by an amazing management team. I cannot than you enough, but I can try. So thank you so much Bruce, Jon, Eddie, Peter and Mariska for everything and hope to see you all again one day! We wish you all the best and success also with your soon to be open new bungalows as well, hopefully, we also get a change to try one of those some day.
With best wishes,
Mia & Jouni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand