Don't normally do reviews but currently sat in Doha airport for 16 hours so as we used it alot this holiday to book hotels on the go and found it really useful. Thort id return the favour , , , , ,
We booked here as a friend had suggested it and certainly wasn't disappointed , we were coming to the end of travelling thailand and Cambodia back pack style so a couple of days in pure luxury was well needed . We paid just over 90 a night to stay with hotel.com for b&b . The rooms are lovely so clean and fresh and in the room we booked we had a jacuzzi in our room . The staff here really couldn't do enough for you, especially the front desk lady. They have a complimentary taxi service to the port and also the 7/11 as the hotel is pretty pricey for drinks so we went and purchased from the shop. As this place is so out of the way if your wanting nightlife , definitely not the place as its about 30/35 mins to chaweng beach resort area were the bars and nightlife is .
Overall a really nice few days here, the attention to detail is just lovely
Eg, every late afternoon u see a member of staff going round picking flowers off the trees to put in your rooms and of an evening housekeeping come in and turn your bed down and dim the lights , a really nice touch. Just felt like 3 days off bliss.
Hope it helps
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort And Spa, Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel
- Ban Sabai Sunset Beach Hotel
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Koh Samui
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.