We stayed for 3 nights before heading forward to Chaweng. Three words: everything was perfect.
Clean and well-maintained room with all the amenities you could possibly ask for. Kind and service-oriented staff, the scent of the Jasmine flower everywhere, spacious pool, sunset by the beach, massage on the beach, etc. It's a perfect, serene and romantic get-away.
However, if you're looking for wild parties and Khao-San-Road-like-markets, this is not the place. We rented a scooter from the hotel (250THB/day) and rode to Nathon, Lamai beach, and the nearby surroundings. That's how we explored that part of the island.
When going back to Koh Samui (whenever that'll be,) we'll definitely stay at the Sunset beach resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique resort and spa located directly on the beach front commanding spectacular views of the Koh Samui coast and nearby islands, Sunset Beach Resort & Spa's superbly appointed beachfront villas and sunset rooms sit amidst our private, tranquil spa and gardens where the only sound is the gentle rhythm of the sea. The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam offers 21 uniquely decorated rooms and villas. Sunset rooms are located above reception in a two storey building. Garden villas are positioned around the swimming pool and of course the beach front villas are right by the sand and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort And Spa, Taling Ngam
- Ban Sabai Sunset Beach Hotel
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Ko Samui