We stayed for eight days in a two bedroom villa. As everyone has said, the views from the resort are breathtaking. The villa was very spacious, with lovely bathrooms and amenities, and the balcony wrapped around the villa (624) completely so you could sit and enjoy the amazing evening breezes and sunset. The food was delicious, service was attentive (by samui standards). One thing i would comment on is the "up selling" of various boat trips offered. I was asked too many times whether we wanted to go, we counted 10 times on one day by various staff. I was quite put off by this. We loved the pool by the beach, and the blue pool but was underwhelmed by the beach itself but you can walk a few minutes left of the resort where there is a clear patch for swimming. My kids loved jumping off the pier. My youngest enjoyed the kids club (thank you Bo) and the attention he got every day from Mai. The buggy system works really well to get around the resort. We were looking for a quiet, relaxing resort and having been to Samui before on a number of occasions didn't feel the need to leave the resort at all in eight days. I would recommend the night market in Lamai on a Sunday night as a fun thing to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui