Once I stepped into the lobby, I thought the Intercontinental Samui did exceed my expectation. Yet once I was greeted by the guest agent, I definitely agreed with other comments here. The service , the staffs....I was speechless seeing those inexperienced and under-trained staffs doing their jobs.
Those who wear black polo shirts seem to be the management team who actually the only ones can solve your problems. Others put on an lack-interest attitude to serve their guests.
So, to sum up
It's a great hotel with such stellar facilities and view, yet its staffs and services just can't be par with any Intercontinental hotel. So if you don't mind to pay for the Intercontinental's view but having Holiday Inn service, then this is a great place to enjoy holiday
Here is my genuine advice to the management team : Training, Training and MORE Training.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui