I have been reading reviews of hotels for a while to try and find the best place to go and relax away from the maddening crowd. Though there was the odd negative point on certain service issues for this resort the overall general optimism that most reviewers had made me decide to stay.
I was not disapointed!
Wonderful spacious yet cozy rooms designed with a feel for the natural. A spa where I
was pampered well beyond expectations. Food to die for and a can do attitude from the people there that just melted my stress away!
Forget heading for the main resorts with their corporate names and over inflated prices! Try Elements, nature ,nuture and care at a price thats affordable.
Aeh, Fai, Neaw, Mam, Sam and Steve-see you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elements boutique resort and spa hide-away - our small, secluded, privately owned and run resort where we always put you first. You worked hard for this holiday. Let us help you enjoy it. Visit the real Samui. Elements hide-away is nestled in a lovely, isolated, nature marine reserve in the secluded virgin coast on the south west of the island of Koh Samui. Our low rise resort blends naturally into the native environment. Uninterrupted views of the tidal lagoon melt seamlessly with our infinity pool and beach area. But be warned, if you read our very worst Trip Advisor reviews you will quickly see that we have some faults. Apart from the weather which affects the whole of Asia! There are no huge shopping malls just around the corner, just as there are no loud disco nor karaoke bars. There are no jet skis or speed boats buzzing the beach, just the sound of the birds on the wind. There are no beach vendors selling you unwanted trinkets and beads. Only our staff offering chilled refreshments when you call. A book being dropped onto the sand or the trade winds beating up the coconut fronds may be the loudest thing you hear all day. The health (wellness) is addictive and so is the spa. The location is too romantic and the food is to die for. The staff smile too much and you may be seduced into doing less for longer time periods each day. A pampering experience of body massage and beauty treatments awaits at the spa. Guests may also look forward to enjoying the well-equipped fitness centre, free use of mountain bikes and free use of kayaks.The hotel offers free meditation classes and morning yoga lessons most days of the week. Only the finest ingredients are used to prepare the delicious Thai cuisine served at Bamboo Beach Cafe, while Mediterranean and other Asian favourites as well a wide selection of skilfully prepared cocktails can be enjoyed at Fai Dining. So come and join us and be in your Element. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Elements Boutique Resort & Spa Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elements Boutique Resort And Spa
- Elements Boutique Hotel Koh Samui
- Elements Boutique Resort & Spa Hideaway Ko Samui/Taling Ngam