We stayed in this hotel for 1 week as a twin centre holiday before staying in khoa lak. We found this hotel very nice and very peaceful. All the staff were friendly and outgoing. The manager was on site everyday for any concerns or contact and mingled with clients in the evening. Rooms were comfortable; with all facilities available in the room. We stayed in a pool room which had a 75m swimming pool located directly outside the room. All inclusive menu was basic although there was a good variety for those who stayed bed and breakfast and paid for evening meal. Beach was less than 2 minutes from the room and the hotel offered activities like kayaking. Hotel is located in a remote area, 30 minutes away from the nearest town although a shuttle bus is provided between the hours of 10am-6pm free of charge and payable after hours. There was a convenient store around 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Overall it was very peace full and good for a relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui offers warmth, peace and relaxation. While on retreat you can discover and satisfy all your needs for a holiday. Nestled among beautifully sculptured gardens filled with swaying coconut trees and a soothing gentle breeze from the sea, we ensure our guests the most pristine and romantic atmosphere you will ever experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Villa Resort And Spa
- Coconut Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Coconut Hotel Koh Samui
- Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Taling Ngam