Its a very well maintained resort. Not very close to market area so its really peaceful and very close to one of the unexplored beach of Goa (Betalbatim beach). Its just 10 mins walk from Resort.
The rooms are spacious and very clean with a small balcony to it. Room as TV, Mini Fridge, a wardrobe as well. The service was really good and the Staff was very courteous and helpful. They have a kids pool and big pool which is very well maintained and clean (Note: Proper Swim wear is compulsory).
The restaurant ambiance is great and has pool side sitting barring monsoon times. The service is a bit slow and be assured of getting freshly cooked food. North Indian food was good but Chinese and Mexican was not worth. Also Food is really really expensive and not value for money.
Resort also has a Play room. it has toys for kids and Carrom, TT, and Other board games which are free. Also they have virtual gaming like Wii and Play station which are on per hour chargeable basis.
Resort is 4 KM from Colva beach and 10 KM from Madgaon(Margaon) station and Market.
There are no shops, Restaurants nearby but if you have a vehical there are lot of options for Restaurants and shopping areas in 4-6 KM vicinity.
We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Holidays Villagio, a boutique resort, is located in the lovely backdrop of Betalbatim. The welcoming interiors bring out the holiday spirit in you. Come and discover Betalbatim, the little village in South Goa that exudes an aura of pride for being a serene locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Goa - Villagio, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Betalbatim
- Goa - Villagio, A Sterling Holidays Resort Betalbatim