Firstly, Beleza by the beach is not your typical hotel. It consist of semi detached houses within the compound and they rent out the rooms. So you will have a common kitchen, a living area and dining area shared by all occupants. But not to worry, when i stayed there, hardly any guest came out. So its very ideal when you have a group of friends or family and you can occupy the whole house. The rooms are big and spacious, bathroom is acceptable and most importantly, its quite clean. There is a pool, restaurant and even a massage area. Its close to the beach, about a few minutes walk. You can get taxis at the entrance of the resort too. But its not close to the city and it takes about 30 - 45 mins depending on traffic. you can also arrange with the hotel to rent motobikes but it does not come with full tank of petrol, so you need to get the rental co to fill for you. Overall i would say that Beleza by the Beach is a nice quiet place to stay and you have 2 restaurants next to the resort which are decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beleza is a 30 room boutique resort, uniquely built in a villa style. There are 10 villas at the resort, with each villa consisting of 3 rooms, 2 common lounges, outdoor patio overlooking the swimming pool, a terrace as well as and a room for domestic help. The villas are most enjoyable for friends, families and teams/groups who are travelling together, as the common spaces of the villa provide ample opportunities for informal interactions and hanging out together. The villa concept, giving a feeling of living in a ‘home away from home’, is a first of its kind in Goa . Our beach resort is spread over 5 acres of open expanse, with our scenic pathway from within the premises of the resort connecting guests to the pristine, white sands of Colva beach. It is conveniently located close to the Colva Promenade (shopping area) as well as a distance covered in 25 minutes from the airport. All rooms are air-conditioned with an attached bathroom, LCD TV with satellite connection, tea/ coffee maker and DVD player. 2 rooms in each villa have a balcony. Guests can choose from a wide selection of movies from our video library free of charge. Tentacao – our world-cuisine restaurant, is an all-day dining restaurant and bar set by the pool side. Nazare – our beach shack and bar, is a beautiful spot to view the sunset and sip sun downers and light snacks. The swimming pool at Beleza is of a good size for serious swimmers, with a section carved out for children. The deck around it is comfortably designed for sun-bathers and well shaded for others to laze and enjoy their afternoon siesta. Espaco Divino – Our Spa facility – offers a range of relaxing massages and steam room service. The Gym is equipped with quality equipment for those fitness freaks who would like to visit. Yoga classes can be organised upon request. Our conference room is picturesquely set overlooking the swimming pool, and it can seat up to 35 people. We provide the projector, flip chart, paper and pencil. Tea/ coffee service and lunch and dinner buffets can be provided as per the requirement. We also have a garden area and a play area with swings for children, as well as a direct access (pathway) to the beach. Special dinners and other group events can be organised at the beachfront (depending upon the weather) or at the lawns. The option of al fresco dining is also available.Our world cuisine restaurant Tentacao is open from 11 AM - 10:30 PM everyday.Our beach shack Nazare is open for the season for coffee, muffins, drinks and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beleza...by the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beleza...By The Beach Hotel Betalbatim
- Beleza...By The Beach Goa/Betalbatim