I had a week between my old and new job and we took advantage of it by taking a quick break to Goa. It was the off-season and our first time to Goa during this season. Simply said, it was beautiful.
And to top the cherry, we were glad we chose Beleza to host us. When we reached Goa, we had a vehicle from the hotel to pick us up. We wanted to pick a few things before we went to the resort and the driver was very helpful taking us to the right places. The check-in process was smooth and fast. It was like they were waiting for us to arrive. We were travelling with our year-old daughter and the staff took good care of her right from the time we arrived.
Our room was on the ground floor and was facing the extremely clean and well maintained pool. The best thing about the room was that it was HUGE.. It was not cluttered at all with enough space for my baby to enjoy her vacation. The bathroom was clean and big.. They had clean towels waiting for us.
After a quick wash, we were starved. The restaurant was right next to the pool. The restaurant staff was very courteous. They even prepared special food that would suit my baby. Our food was also exceptional. The chefs are truly very experienced.
The beach is an extension of the crowded Colva beach.. but the area in front of the resort was almost private. We hardly saw anyone on "our" side of the beach. The resort has a nice looking beach-facing bar. Unfortunately, given the off season, it was closed when we went. I plan to go back there during the season once to enjoy a drink at this bar. :)
The resort has a good shower/change area right at the entrance of the beach so you don't carry the beach sand to your room..
Things we liked about the resort:
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Though they don't rent out scooters themselves, they arranged a scooter to be delivered at the hotel for us to rent.
- The pool is very well maintained even in the off season.
- The restaurant staff is very helpful. We had to check-out early morning and were concerned about our little daughter's breakfast. When we discussed this with the staff the previous day, they said they'd try arrange something for us. The next day, the restaurant staff packed breakfast for her and delivered it to our room about 45 mins before they actually open their breakfast buffet.. They had freshly baked muffins and steaming hot idlis for our angel.
- The bar is well stocked.. I enjoyed every Long Island Ice tea the bartender prepared for me. :)
- Actually none. :) The staff did everything to ensure we had a happy holiday.
To the management of Beleza - whatever itis that you are doing to keep your staff motivated is working. They've been amazing people to stay with. Keep it up!