I stayed just one night on a stopover in Darwin. Was lovely and relaxing, the rooms are pleasant, nice little outdoor area and pool and outdoor dining. The price is probably what you would expect of an airport hotel, expensive, but worth it for being a very short walk from the airport. Tropical gardens near by for a place to stretch the legs. I really enjoyed it, will definitely stay again if the need arises.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Darwin Airport Hotel
- Rydges Darwin Airport Hotel Marrara
- Rydges Darwin Airport Resort Australia/Marrara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Darwin Airport Resort is located only 350 meters from Darwin International airport, this oasis is the perfect place to relax and offers a variety of different accommodation styles, whether for holiday makers or business guests. Enjoy the tropical landscaping, swimming pool, or even a refreshing drink at the pool bar before tasting the gourmet delights at Essence Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rydges Darwin Airport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.