We stayed at the in continental June 2014 for our honeymoon, Our room was one of the over water bungalows and it was amazing. there was great snorkeling just jumping off our deck and into the lagoon. We had a package where breakfast was included and the spread was great! there were also kayaking included and we took advantage of this and even kayaked out to the shark/stingray area. We did 2 excursions while we were here and another day rented bikes from the hotel and rode around the island. There was a grocery store maybe 1/1.5miles down the rode so we picked up water and some snacks which saved us some money as lunch/dinners got expensive. there's also this great restaurant called snack mahana- near the hotel it has really fresh seafood and seating outside right on the lagoon. everyone at the hotel was very helpful and polite- we never had any trouble exchanging money at the front desk. Overall it was an amazing place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia