Whilst a little older well kept and uber friendly team! Our overwater was absolutely perfect, water crystal clear and warm..simply jump in off the deck! This hotel seemed to have lots happening and was well designed, kids had blast jet skiing the lagoon for an hour but the highlight was the kiss n cuddling with the dolphins..wife and daughter did this and the experience and photos worth every moment and cent...the memories will be endless.
Breakfast was average, the birds flying in and out sitting on the food not so good but again the staff really friendly.
We choose to dine outside every night in the more casual of the two restaurants ...thought the buffet on the beach way expensive at $100 nz per person plus alcohol..yeah the show was cool but having travelled most of the islands certainly not worth that!
More happening place than Sofitel where we had stayed the week prior, pool area etc excellent and huge!
Situated on far side of island, a little isolated but we had a car so no problems..housekeeping etc excellent..highly recommended and would choose to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia