We stayed here for three days and had a wonderful time. The pool area is incredible ! We also stayed at the Hilton and the pool are her was superior ! We did not have breakfast included which would be nice. We stayed in an OWB and had a wonderful time. The resort is about a 30 minute cab ride from the dock and cost us $ 4,500 francs-- hit the ATM before your leave the docks. There are very few ATM's on Moorea. The food and service were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea s widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea French Polynesia